RULES & TERMS
- The Beat Film Festival is open to all works of non-fiction cinema with focus on art and music.
- Films and videos are submitted complete with English commentary and/or English dialogue or in the original version with English subtitles.
After official selection for the Beat Film Festival program:
- The festival has the right to use the publicity material (press books, posters, stills etc.) to promote the festival.
- All shipping costs and insurance to the festival office are the festival's responsibility. Films must be accompanied by return instructions.
- Upon gaining possession of the films or videos, the festival will only then accept limited responsibility for the films or videos, extending to the time that the festival organization ships the film or video back to the sender.